Wednesday, April 1, 2015

On The Edge 5 - Erotic Art Event - San Francisco Road Trip

Last February, I took my second trip to San Francisco to attend "On The Edge 5". I went last year for the first time and knew I had to go again. The 9+ hour drive is totally worth it. I made the trip with photographer Marshall Bradford, and model Tarah Una. We had the best time stopping along the way to shoot in random, beautiful places.

On The Edge is an erotic art exhibition at SOMArts in San Francisco. I've met some amazingly talented people there from the past two years. And have had the opportunity to collaborate with a few of them because of this event. I can't wait for On The Edge 6.

You can learn more about this event at http://eroticartevents.com Don't miss out next year!

I'd love to tell you more of our adventure 'to and from' San Francisco..but I made a video of it that I'd much rather post instead. Enjoy! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment